skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I Love giraffes the BEST!
Friday, September 25, 2009
I am afraid to .... because...
I am afraid to go on scary rides at the fair, especially high ones, because I might fall off or it could go upside down or I might fall on my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
music
adopt your own virtual pet!
You need Javascript enabled to view these blessings.
Bible Study Aids
My name is Kaytie.
I am 5 and a half years old.
I am in first grade this year.
This is my school blog.
I will update it once a week with my Mommy's help.
adopt your own virtual pet!
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
▼
2009
(10)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(4)
I am afraid to .... because...
View out of the window
Description of a Giraffe
The Princess and the Butterfly
►
August
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment